NATO concerned over eastern Ukraine situation
Brussels: NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen expressed concern over the "possible escalation" of the crisis in eastern Ukraine, media reported Saturday.
Rasmussen Friday said that he was concerned about reports that "Russian tanks and other armoured vehicles may have crossed the border into eastern Ukraine", Xinhua reported.
"If these reports are confirmed, this would mark a serious escalation of the crisis in eastern Ukraine," Rasmussen said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal
- French Open 2016: Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic roll on, symmetry for Williams sisters
- Premier League: Jose Mourinho all set to take control at Manchester United