NATO concerned over eastern Ukraine situation
Brussels: NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen expressed concern over the "possible escalation" of the crisis in eastern Ukraine, media reported Saturday.
Rasmussen Friday said that he was concerned about reports that "Russian tanks and other armoured vehicles may have crossed the border into eastern Ukraine", Xinhua reported.
"If these reports are confirmed, this would mark a serious escalation of the crisis in eastern Ukraine," Rasmussen said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter