NATO concerned over eastern Ukraine situation
Brussels: NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen expressed concern over the "possible escalation" of the crisis in eastern Ukraine, media reported Saturday.
Rasmussen Friday said that he was concerned about reports that "Russian tanks and other armoured vehicles may have crossed the border into eastern Ukraine", Xinhua reported.
"If these reports are confirmed, this would mark a serious escalation of the crisis in eastern Ukraine," Rasmussen said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed