Nigerian president`s younger brother laid to rest
Abuja: The remains of Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan`s younger brother was laid to rest today in Otuoke town in southern Bayelsa state.
Meni Jonathan, 47, died of cardiac arrest on November 20 at the National Hospital here.
"It was very painful that he died on the day that I was marking my birthday and his death is a very big blow to me and other members of my family," the president said at the graveside.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered