Nigerian president`s younger brother laid to rest
Abuja: The remains of Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan`s younger brother was laid to rest today in Otuoke town in southern Bayelsa state.
Meni Jonathan, 47, died of cardiac arrest on November 20 at the National Hospital here.
"It was very painful that he died on the day that I was marking my birthday and his death is a very big blow to me and other members of my family," the president said at the graveside.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley