Nigerian president`s younger brother laid to rest
Abuja: The remains of Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan`s younger brother was laid to rest today in Otuoke town in southern Bayelsa state.
Meni Jonathan, 47, died of cardiac arrest on November 20 at the National Hospital here.
"It was very painful that he died on the day that I was marking my birthday and his death is a very big blow to me and other members of my family," the president said at the graveside.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter