Nigerian president`s younger brother laid to rest
Abuja: The remains of Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan`s younger brother was laid to rest today in Otuoke town in southern Bayelsa state.
Meni Jonathan, 47, died of cardiac arrest on November 20 at the National Hospital here.
"It was very painful that he died on the day that I was marking my birthday and his death is a very big blow to me and other members of my family," the president said at the graveside.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss