Now, $450,000 bounty to kill Syria’s President
Riyadh: A Saudi Arabia scholar has reportedly offered a USD 450,000 reward for killing Syrian President Bashar Al Assad.
“We announce a reward of USD 450,000 for whoever kills the assassin Bashar Al Assad, whose massacres of women and children have horrified the world,” Ali Al Rabieei said on his Twitter account.
According to The Gulf News, Rabieei announced the reward after videos on on Saturday showed rows of dead Syrian children lying in a mosque with gaping wounds.
The recent massacre in Houla killed over 100 people, including at least 32 children under the age of 10, and left injured 300.
Meanwhile, Assad’s regime has strongly rejected the allegations that its forces were involved in the shelling.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader