Obama’s first kiss with wife Michelle `tasted like chocolate`
Washington: Barack Obama, who kissed his now-wife Michelle for the first time in 1989 after treating her to an ice cream at Baskin-Robbins, has revealed that it tasted like chocolate.
There is even a plaque to prove it outside the ice cream shop, which is now a subway restaurant.
“I kissed her and it tasted like chocolate,” Obama told O magazine.
The owners of a Hyde Park shopping centre installed a 3,000-pound granite marker this week.
“On this site President Barack Obama first kissed Michelle Obama,” Politico quoted the plaque as reading.
There is also a picture of the first couple and a quote from the president describing their first date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself