Obama’s first kiss with wife Michelle `tasted like chocolate`
Washington: Barack Obama, who kissed his now-wife Michelle for the first time in 1989 after treating her to an ice cream at Baskin-Robbins, has revealed that it tasted like chocolate.
There is even a plaque to prove it outside the ice cream shop, which is now a subway restaurant.
“I kissed her and it tasted like chocolate,” Obama told O magazine.
The owners of a Hyde Park shopping centre installed a 3,000-pound granite marker this week.
“On this site President Barack Obama first kissed Michelle Obama,” Politico quoted the plaque as reading.
There is also a picture of the first couple and a quote from the president describing their first date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'