Obama’s first kiss with wife Michelle `tasted like chocolate`
Washington: Barack Obama, who kissed his now-wife Michelle for the first time in 1989 after treating her to an ice cream at Baskin-Robbins, has revealed that it tasted like chocolate.
There is even a plaque to prove it outside the ice cream shop, which is now a subway restaurant.
“I kissed her and it tasted like chocolate,” Obama told O magazine.
The owners of a Hyde Park shopping centre installed a 3,000-pound granite marker this week.
“On this site President Barack Obama first kissed Michelle Obama,” Politico quoted the plaque as reading.
There is also a picture of the first couple and a quote from the president describing their first date.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cristiano Ronaldo strikes shoot-out winner as Real Madrid crowned kings of Europe
- Pakistan had achieved nuclear capability in 1984: Abdul Qadeer Khan
- Pakistan able to target Delhi from Kahuta near Rawalpindi in five minutes: Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan
- US zoo kills gorilla after 3-year-old boy falls into enclosure
- EC cancels polls for two remaining Tamil Nadu Assembly seats - Know why