Police arrest 10 Occupy Seattle protesters
Seattle: Police say 10 people in a Wall Street related protest have been arrested at a Seattle park.
The Occupy Seattle protesters were detained after Westlake Park closed late Thursday night.
Detective Mark Jamieson says the arrests came as police focused on protesters associated with a tent in the park who did not comply with orders to leave.
Like their counterparts elsewhere in the country, the Seattle protesters blame corporate interests for the economic pain they say all but the wealthiest Americans are enduring.
Earlier, some protesters gathered outside a downtown hotel where Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney had a private fundraiser.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what