Police arrest 10 Occupy Seattle protesters
Seattle: Police say 10 people in a Wall Street related protest have been arrested at a Seattle park.
The Occupy Seattle protesters were detained after Westlake Park closed late Thursday night.
Detective Mark Jamieson says the arrests came as police focused on protesters associated with a tent in the park who did not comply with orders to leave.
Like their counterparts elsewhere in the country, the Seattle protesters blame corporate interests for the economic pain they say all but the wealthiest Americans are enduring.
Earlier, some protesters gathered outside a downtown hotel where Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney had a private fundraiser.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- New Zealand's Queenstown Airport evacuated after 'bomb message' found on plane
- SHOCKING! Star wrestler Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio participation doubtful
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- DDA's next housing scheme could be completely online
- Now tune into popular FM radio stations on trains with Rail Radio Service