Prince Harry turning tea boy on Xmas
London: Prince Harry will serve tea to his fellow troops in Afghanistan on Christmas Day.
It is a tradition for Officers to serve the squad their early morning cups to add a bit of festive cheer to the day, the Daily Star reported.
Troops at Camp Bastion will later tuck into a three-course feast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!