Prince Harry turning tea boy on Xmas
London: Prince Harry will serve tea to his fellow troops in Afghanistan on Christmas Day.
It is a tradition for Officers to serve the squad their early morning cups to add a bit of festive cheer to the day, the Daily Star reported.
Troops at Camp Bastion will later tuck into a three-course feast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj