Prince Harry turning tea boy on Xmas
London: Prince Harry will serve tea to his fellow troops in Afghanistan on Christmas Day.
It is a tradition for Officers to serve the squad their early morning cups to add a bit of festive cheer to the day, the Daily Star reported.
Troops at Camp Bastion will later tuck into a three-course feast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kedar Jadhav, Shreyas Iyer power India A to easy six-wicket win
- Talks on Kashmir issue needed, want peace restored in Valley: Pak High Commissioner Abdul Basit
- Gold rebounds on jewellers' buying, silver jumps Rs 280/kg
- US Open 2016: Saketh Myneni advances to main draw
- Subramaian Swamy targets GST Network again; will write to Amit Shah, BJP CMs