Prince Harry turning tea boy on Xmas
London: Prince Harry will serve tea to his fellow troops in Afghanistan on Christmas Day.
It is a tradition for Officers to serve the squad their early morning cups to add a bit of festive cheer to the day, the Daily Star reported.
Troops at Camp Bastion will later tuck into a three-course feast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital