Syria`s moderate opposition in `serious difficulty`: France
Monaco: French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said Saturday that the moderate opposition to the Syrian regime was in "serious difficulty" and that long-delayed peace talks aimed at ending the crisis were in trouble.
"The moderate opposition that we support is in serious difficulty," Fabius said in Monaco, voicing "doubts" over the prospects of peace talks known as "Geneva 2" that mediators have been trying to organise to negotiate an end to the conflict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement