Three dead in US storms
Washington: Three people were killed in a storm that moved through Oklahoma state in the US Friday, media reports said Saturday.
Relatives of the dead said the three people are believed to have been in a mobile home that was destroyed in high winds, Xinhua reported citing local news website NewsOn6.com.
A fast-moving cold front swept into Oklahoma Friday, spawning severe thunderstorms, causing power outage, road closure and damages.
PSO, a unit of American Electric Power, reported that more than 11,000 of its customers lost power during the storms.
A number of roads were closed due to stong winds or overturned vehicles. Power lines went down and blown-off roofs were also reported. Several fires were reported around Tulsa area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack