Three found shot dead inside Kansas home: Police
Topeka: Police say three people have been found shot to death inside a home in Topeka, Kansas.
Topeka police Lt Scott Gilchrist says officers and emergency medical responders arrived after getting an emergency call late Friday from a woman at the home reporting that several people had been shot.
He declined to give any identifying information about the three people who were found dead, including whether they lived in the house.
Gilchrist tells the Topeka Capital-Journal that police were searching for a person of interest. He says the person isn`t believed to be a threat to the general public.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal