Three killed in Azerbaijan helicopter crash: Report
Baku: Media reports in Azerbaijan say an Air Force helicopter has crashed off the shores of the capital city, Baku, killing all three people aboard.
Privately owned news agency APA cited the Defense Ministry as saying the Russian-made Mi-17 helicopter, which it said belonged to the army`s medical service, disappeared from radar view at 10:30 am local time on Monday.
APA says the helicopter was traveling to the central town of Kyurdamir to pick up wounded soldiers, without providing details.
The report says ships, boats and helicopters have been dispatched in a search operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog