‘Three state TV journalists held by Syria rebels`
Beirut: The Syrian rebels reportedly captured three state television journalists on Friday while they were accompanying Syrian soldiers in Al-Tal, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported.
The journalists, working for state television, were held during clashes in Al-Tal in which a tank was reportedly destroyed.
On Monday, headquarters of Syrian state television in Damascus was bombed. Several people were wounded in the attack.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?