‘Three state TV journalists held by Syria rebels`
Beirut: The Syrian rebels reportedly captured three state television journalists on Friday while they were accompanying Syrian soldiers in Al-Tal, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported.
The journalists, working for state television, were held during clashes in Al-Tal in which a tank was reportedly destroyed.
On Monday, headquarters of Syrian state television in Damascus was bombed. Several people were wounded in the attack.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Live: Supporters pay last respects to Jayalalithaa at Rajaji Hall; cremation today evening
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest