‘Three state TV journalists held by Syria rebels`
Beirut: The Syrian rebels reportedly captured three state television journalists on Friday while they were accompanying Syrian soldiers in Al-Tal, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported.
The journalists, working for state television, were held during clashes in Al-Tal in which a tank was reportedly destroyed.
On Monday, headquarters of Syrian state television in Damascus was bombed. Several people were wounded in the attack.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Russia might use Iran air base again to carry out attacks on terror targets in Syria
- Sri Lanka vs Australia, 2nd ODI — As it happened...
- Special session of Goa Assembly to ratify GST on August 31
- Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing to discuss North Korean missile test
- Fiji military chief visits New Zealand for rebuilding of links between the armed forces