‘Three state TV journalists held by Syria rebels`
Beirut: The Syrian rebels reportedly captured three state television journalists on Friday while they were accompanying Syrian soldiers in Al-Tal, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported.
The journalists, working for state television, were held during clashes in Al-Tal in which a tank was reportedly destroyed.
On Monday, headquarters of Syrian state television in Damascus was bombed. Several people were wounded in the attack.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- India's ceasefire violations threat to regional peace and security: Nawaz Sharif
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?