‘Three state TV journalists held by Syria rebels`
Beirut: The Syrian rebels reportedly captured three state television journalists on Friday while they were accompanying Syrian soldiers in Al-Tal, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported.
The journalists, working for state television, were held during clashes in Al-Tal in which a tank was reportedly destroyed.
On Monday, headquarters of Syrian state television in Damascus was bombed. Several people were wounded in the attack.
(With Agency Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!