UK dog survives 300ft fall off cliff
London: A dog in UK miraculously survived a 300ft fall after tumbling off one of Britain`s highest cliffs while chasing seagulls.
The 18-month-old collie, named Iggy, plunged over the edge at Beachy Head, East Sussex, as his horrified owners Claire Morris and her husband looked on.
Claire, from Haslemere, Surrey, said Iggy hovered over the edge and then disappeared.
"We got on our bellies and began peering over the cliff edge, slowly shuffling along fully expecting to see a body below," Claire was quoted as saying by `the Daily Express`.
"Then we just spotted this teeny tiny little spot walking around. I have no idea how he survived.
"It was high tide and he must have landed in the water in just the right place and at the right angle," Claire said.
Claire made an emergency call and the pooch was picked up by a UK charity`s lifeboat crew and reunited with its owners.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan