Ukraine`s Klitschko party urges Kiev to cut ties with Russia
Kiev: The Ukrainian party of former boxer turned politician Vitali Klitschko urged Kiev on Tuesday to cut diplomatic ties with Moscow, as Russia moved to admit Crimea into its territory.
"Given the Russian authorities` hostile acts and international practice, we insist that diplomatic relations between Ukraine and Russia be immediately cut," the UDAR party said in a statement, as Russian President Vladimir Putin prepared to sign a treaty making Crimea part of Russia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29