US demands justice for `unconscionable crime` of MH17: Kerry
Sydney: US Secretary of State John Kerry on Tuesday demanded that those responsible for bringing down Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 over Ukraine be brought to justice.
"We affirm to Australia and the world that we absolutely demand justice for this unconscionable crime. ... we will see this through together," he said in Sydney.
The plane, en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was shot down over eastern Ukraine on July 17, killing all 298 on board.
"This is unconscionable on a huge international order," Kerry added.
"We are pressing for a full investigation -- this type of weapon (used) we have seen on our imagery ... so really it is no mystery where it came from and where these weapons have come from.
"But we need a complete investigation to legitimise whatever steps we take going down the road."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report