US demands justice for `unconscionable crime` of MH17: Kerry
Sydney: US Secretary of State John Kerry on Tuesday demanded that those responsible for bringing down Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 over Ukraine be brought to justice.
"We affirm to Australia and the world that we absolutely demand justice for this unconscionable crime. ... we will see this through together," he said in Sydney.
The plane, en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was shot down over eastern Ukraine on July 17, killing all 298 on board.
"This is unconscionable on a huge international order," Kerry added.
"We are pressing for a full investigation -- this type of weapon (used) we have seen on our imagery ... so really it is no mystery where it came from and where these weapons have come from.
"But we need a complete investigation to legitimise whatever steps we take going down the road."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations