US demands justice for `unconscionable crime` of MH17: Kerry
Sydney: US Secretary of State John Kerry on Tuesday demanded that those responsible for bringing down Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 over Ukraine be brought to justice.
"We affirm to Australia and the world that we absolutely demand justice for this unconscionable crime. ... we will see this through together," he said in Sydney.
The plane, en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was shot down over eastern Ukraine on July 17, killing all 298 on board.
"This is unconscionable on a huge international order," Kerry added.
"We are pressing for a full investigation -- this type of weapon (used) we have seen on our imagery ... so really it is no mystery where it came from and where these weapons have come from.
"But we need a complete investigation to legitimise whatever steps we take going down the road."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured