Assam: 3 injured in attack
Dhubri (Assam): Three persons were injured in an attack by miscreants this afternoon at a place near Dhubri-Kokrajhar border in lower Assam.
The attack, however, is not related to the ethnic conflict in lower Assam, police said adding it was due to personal enmity.
The three were on their way to the market place at Kajigaon when they were waylaid by a group of around a dozen people and attacked with sharp weapons, police said.
All the three injured have been admitted to a local hospital in Dhubri and their condition was stated to be critical.
An operation has been launched to apprehend the attackers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok