Assam: 3 injured in attack
Dhubri (Assam): Three persons were injured in an attack by miscreants this afternoon at a place near Dhubri-Kokrajhar border in lower Assam.
The attack, however, is not related to the ethnic conflict in lower Assam, police said adding it was due to personal enmity.
The three were on their way to the market place at Kajigaon when they were waylaid by a group of around a dozen people and attacked with sharp weapons, police said.
All the three injured have been admitted to a local hospital in Dhubri and their condition was stated to be critical.
An operation has been launched to apprehend the attackers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown