Assam: 3 injured in attack
Dhubri (Assam): Three persons were injured in an attack by miscreants this afternoon at a place near Dhubri-Kokrajhar border in lower Assam.
The attack, however, is not related to the ethnic conflict in lower Assam, police said adding it was due to personal enmity.
The three were on their way to the market place at Kajigaon when they were waylaid by a group of around a dozen people and attacked with sharp weapons, police said.
All the three injured have been admitted to a local hospital in Dhubri and their condition was stated to be critical.
An operation has been launched to apprehend the attackers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- 'Mann Ki Baat': PM Narendra Modi to address nation today, may talk to Army jawans
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015