Assam: 3 injured in attack
Dhubri (Assam): Three persons were injured in an attack by miscreants this afternoon at a place near Dhubri-Kokrajhar border in lower Assam.
The attack, however, is not related to the ethnic conflict in lower Assam, police said adding it was due to personal enmity.
The three were on their way to the market place at Kajigaon when they were waylaid by a group of around a dozen people and attacked with sharp weapons, police said.
All the three injured have been admitted to a local hospital in Dhubri and their condition was stated to be critical.
An operation has been launched to apprehend the attackers.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged