Five dead after being struck by lightning in Bihar
Samastipur: Five persons died due to lightning in Bisenpur Beri village of Bihar`s Samastipur district on Thursday, an official said.
The five villagers were struck dead by lightning when they were on their way to a neighbouring village for a shradh ceremony, Block Development Officer Shivnand Singh said.
The deceased were identified as Ravi Thakur, Makhan Rai, Bindeshwar Rai, Suresh Singh and Sriram Singh, the BDO said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon