Judge summons Bihar Energy minister
Muzaffarpur: A Lok Adalat judge Shailendra
Pandey on Tuesday summoned Bihar Energy Minister Vijendra Prasad
Yadav, Bihar State Electricity Board chairman, its General
Manager Gyasuddin and Executive Engineer (Supply),
Muzaffarpur, to appear before him on April 14 to explain their
position about the power crisis facing the people.
Pandey issued the summons after hearing the complainant
and advocate Sudhir Ojha.
In his complaint, Ojha alleged that people of Bihar,
particularly in Tirhut range, were facing acute power
shortage and drinking water problem during the past three to
four days despite payment of electricity bills.
The judge asked Yadav and others to appear in person
before him to explain the position and action taken by the
authorities for restoration of power and water supply causing
immense hardships to the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news