`Nitish Kumar conspired with Indian Mujahideen to kill Narendra Modi?’
Zee Media Bureau
Patna: Days after a series of bomb blasts rattled Patna, senior BJP leader and former minister Giriraj Singh on Thursday raised questions over Bihar Chief Minister’s Nitish Kumar’s role in the explosions.
Seven blasts ripped through Patna on Sunday, hours ahead of Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi’s rally.
Talking to a news agency, Singh said he wanted to know if Nitish Kumar has conspired with Indian Mujahideen to kill Narendra Modi.
The Bihar police have said six men planted 18 bombs all over Patna and all belong to the Indian Mujahideen. Four men have been arrested.
Six people were killed and 83 injured in the blasts.
The BJP has been demanding a probe into the "criminal negligence" by Nitish Kumar in ensuring security for its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi at Sunday`s Patna rally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider