Naxal camp busted in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: A Naxal training camp was on Thursday busted and a suspected Maoist was apprehended by security forces from the Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh.
During the raid, the security forces recovered a Motorola VHF communication set, concertina coils and some Maoist literature from the camp located in the Bodala-Pusnar jungle area in Gangloor of the district.
The operation was jointly carried out by a squad of CRPF and police, a senior official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why