Naxal camp busted in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: A Naxal training camp was on Thursday busted and a suspected Maoist was apprehended by security forces from the Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh.
During the raid, the security forces recovered a Motorola VHF communication set, concertina coils and some Maoist literature from the camp located in the Bodala-Pusnar jungle area in Gangloor of the district.
The operation was jointly carried out by a squad of CRPF and police, a senior official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery