Three die of Dengue in Chhattisgarh
Korba: Three persons died of Dengue, while
six others have contracted the disease in Chhattisgarh`s Korba
district, hospital sources said on Monday.
Rajnesh Peter, Anil Vipul Tirkey, and Sadhiram, who all
worked in South Eastern Coalfield Limited (SECL), succumbed to
Dengue in the past 2-3 days, said doctors of the Apollo
Hospital, located in Bilaspur city.
Six others from the district are suffering from the
disease, they said.
According to Chief Medical and health officer, Korba, R P
Kumbhkar, people residing in the SECL areas have been asked to
Korba Collector Ashok Agarwal said that the state health
department has been informed about the spread of dengue in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional