Three die of Dengue in Chhattisgarh
Korba: Three persons died of Dengue, while
six others have contracted the disease in Chhattisgarh`s Korba
district, hospital sources said on Monday.
Rajnesh Peter, Anil Vipul Tirkey, and Sadhiram, who all
worked in South Eastern Coalfield Limited (SECL), succumbed to
Dengue in the past 2-3 days, said doctors of the Apollo
Hospital, located in Bilaspur city.
Six others from the district are suffering from the
disease, they said.
According to Chief Medical and health officer, Korba, R P
Kumbhkar, people residing in the SECL areas have been asked to
Korba Collector Ashok Agarwal said that the state health
department has been informed about the spread of dengue in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Deepika Padukone enters 'world`s highest-paid actresses' list
- One killed, 30 wounded by explosions in southern Thailand – police
- Iraq summons its envoy to Portugal over teenager assault
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Obama promises aid to help Louisiana fully recover from flooding