Three die of Dengue in Chhattisgarh
Korba: Three persons died of Dengue, while
six others have contracted the disease in Chhattisgarh`s Korba
district, hospital sources said on Monday.
Rajnesh Peter, Anil Vipul Tirkey, and Sadhiram, who all
worked in South Eastern Coalfield Limited (SECL), succumbed to
Dengue in the past 2-3 days, said doctors of the Apollo
Hospital, located in Bilaspur city.
Six others from the district are suffering from the
disease, they said.
According to Chief Medical and health officer, Korba, R P
Kumbhkar, people residing in the SECL areas have been asked to
Korba Collector Ashok Agarwal said that the state health
department has been informed about the spread of dengue in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch