Three die of Dengue in Chhattisgarh
Korba: Three persons died of Dengue, while
six others have contracted the disease in Chhattisgarh`s Korba
district, hospital sources said on Monday.
Rajnesh Peter, Anil Vipul Tirkey, and Sadhiram, who all
worked in South Eastern Coalfield Limited (SECL), succumbed to
Dengue in the past 2-3 days, said doctors of the Apollo
Hospital, located in Bilaspur city.
Six others from the district are suffering from the
disease, they said.
According to Chief Medical and health officer, Korba, R P
Kumbhkar, people residing in the SECL areas have been asked to
Korba Collector Ashok Agarwal said that the state health
department has been informed about the spread of dengue in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi