Three die of Dengue in Chhattisgarh
Korba: Three persons died of Dengue, while
six others have contracted the disease in Chhattisgarh`s Korba
district, hospital sources said on Monday.
Rajnesh Peter, Anil Vipul Tirkey, and Sadhiram, who all
worked in South Eastern Coalfield Limited (SECL), succumbed to
Dengue in the past 2-3 days, said doctors of the Apollo
Hospital, located in Bilaspur city.
Six others from the district are suffering from the
disease, they said.
According to Chief Medical and health officer, Korba, R P
Kumbhkar, people residing in the SECL areas have been asked to
Korba Collector Ashok Agarwal said that the state health
department has been informed about the spread of dengue in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH