Cold wave continues to sweep Delhi
New Delhi: Delhi on Saturday remained in the grip of cold wave with the minimum temperature hovering around five degree Celsius even as shallow fog covered the city during the early hours.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 5.4 degree
Celsius, two degrees below normal, while the maximum in the
last 24 hours was recorded at 14.6 degrees, seven degrees
below normal for this time of the year.
The minimum temperature yesterday was recorded at 4.5
Fog descended on the capital early this morning but it
did not affect the flight services at the Indira Gandhi
Officials at the airport said the visibility at the main
runway dipped to below 200 metres early in the morning and
some of the flights landed using CAT-II instrument landing
The Weatherman has predicted a foggy morning tomorrow
with temperature likely to oscillate between seven and 18
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?