Fire in Delhi garment factory kills at least six
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Delhi: At least six people have been reported dead after a fire broke out in a garment factory in New Ranjeet Nagar area of Central Delhi.
Around 10 people suffered burn injuries and have been rushed to nearby hospital.
The fire officials said that the cause of the fire could be an electrical short circuit. It took firefighters around two hours to douse the fire after several fire tenders were pressed into service.
The police said that the investigations into fire incident are underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack