Fire in Delhi garment factory kills at least six
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Delhi: At least six people have been reported dead after a fire broke out in a garment factory in New Ranjeet Nagar area of Central Delhi.
Around 10 people suffered burn injuries and have been rushed to nearby hospital.
The fire officials said that the cause of the fire could be an electrical short circuit. It took firefighters around two hours to douse the fire after several fire tenders were pressed into service.
The police said that the investigations into fire incident are underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM