Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Delhi: At least six people have been reported dead after a fire broke out in a garment factory in New Ranjeet Nagar area of Central Delhi.
Around 10 people suffered burn injuries and have been rushed to nearby hospital.
The fire officials said that the cause of the fire could be an electrical short circuit. It took firefighters around two hours to douse the fire after several fire tenders were pressed into service.
The police said that the investigations into fire incident are underway.