Nitin Gadkari slaps legal notice on Kejriwal for listing him `most corrupt`
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
New Delhi: Former BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Friday served a legal notice to Aam Aadmi Party convener and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for calling him corrupt.
The notice states that Kejriwal`s remark against Gadkari is false aimed at tarnishing the BJP leader`s image and amount to be being defamatory.
Gadkari has asked Kejriwal to apologise for his remark within three days. Kejriwal this morning had mentioned Gadkari`s name in his list of most corrupt politicians.
The BJP leader has also threatened to sue the AAP chief if there is no apology from him within three days.
Kejriwal today listed out names of the most corrupt politicians in the country. The list included Suresh Kalmadi, Nitin Gadkari, Sushilkumar Shinde, BS Yeddyurappa, Kapil Sibal, Mulayam Singh, Kamal Nath, Veerappa Moily, Ananth Kumar, Anurag Thakur, Sharad Pawar, Praful Patel, P Chidambaram, Alagari, Kanimozhi, A Raja, Tarun Gogoi, Mayawati, Naveen Jindal.
The AAP chief who won the Delhi polls riding on the corruption plank, said that there is a need to vote out the corrupt politicians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal