Nitin Gadkari slaps legal notice on Kejriwal for listing him `most corrupt`
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
New Delhi: Former BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Friday served a legal notice to Aam Aadmi Party convener and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for calling him corrupt.
The notice states that Kejriwal`s remark against Gadkari is false aimed at tarnishing the BJP leader`s image and amount to be being defamatory.
Gadkari has asked Kejriwal to apologise for his remark within three days. Kejriwal this morning had mentioned Gadkari`s name in his list of most corrupt politicians.
The BJP leader has also threatened to sue the AAP chief if there is no apology from him within three days.
Kejriwal today listed out names of the most corrupt politicians in the country. The list included Suresh Kalmadi, Nitin Gadkari, Sushilkumar Shinde, BS Yeddyurappa, Kapil Sibal, Mulayam Singh, Kamal Nath, Veerappa Moily, Ananth Kumar, Anurag Thakur, Sharad Pawar, Praful Patel, P Chidambaram, Alagari, Kanimozhi, A Raja, Tarun Gogoi, Mayawati, Naveen Jindal.
The AAP chief who won the Delhi polls riding on the corruption plank, said that there is a need to vote out the corrupt politicians.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row