Over 1400 graft complaints received in Haryana
Chandigarh: As many as 1448 complaints relating to corruption have been received in the past one year in Haryana, state Lokayukta Justice (Retd) Pritam Pal said here on Sunday.
Out of these, action has been taken in 900 cases and investigations into remaining complaints will be completed soon, he said.
The complaints related mainly to police, revenue and food supply departments, the Lokayukta said.
Anyone can file a complaint related to corruption, he said. The complaint, written on a plain paper, shall be accompanied by a court fee of Rs 1,000, Justice (Retd) Pritam Pal said. No court fee will be charged from the poor, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley