Over 1400 graft complaints received in Haryana
Chandigarh: As many as 1448 complaints relating to corruption have been received in the past one year in Haryana, state Lokayukta Justice (Retd) Pritam Pal said here on Sunday.
Out of these, action has been taken in 900 cases and investigations into remaining complaints will be completed soon, he said.
The complaints related mainly to police, revenue and food supply departments, the Lokayukta said.
Anyone can file a complaint related to corruption, he said. The complaint, written on a plain paper, shall be accompanied by a court fee of Rs 1,000, Justice (Retd) Pritam Pal said. No court fee will be charged from the poor, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred