Over 1400 graft complaints received in Haryana
Chandigarh: As many as 1448 complaints relating to corruption have been received in the past one year in Haryana, state Lokayukta Justice (Retd) Pritam Pal said here on Sunday.
Out of these, action has been taken in 900 cases and investigations into remaining complaints will be completed soon, he said.
The complaints related mainly to police, revenue and food supply departments, the Lokayukta said.
Anyone can file a complaint related to corruption, he said. The complaint, written on a plain paper, shall be accompanied by a court fee of Rs 1,000, Justice (Retd) Pritam Pal said. No court fee will be charged from the poor, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra