29 fresh dengue cases in Delhi
New Delhi: Twenty nine fresh cases of dengue were reported here today, taking the total number of patients reported so far to 479.
While all the 29 fresh cases reported today were from three Municipal Corporations areas, none was reported from the New Delhi Municipal Corporation area.
According to data available, 479 cases of dengue have been detected here since the outbreak of the disease early this month.
South Delhi Municipal Corporation reported the maximum number of cases at 197, while 180 cases were detected in North Delhi Municipal Corporation area. 86 cases have so far been reported from East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
Out of the 479 cases, five cases have been reported from outside Delhi. A nine-year-old girl died due to dengue last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack