29 fresh dengue cases in Delhi
New Delhi: Twenty nine fresh cases of dengue were reported here today, taking the total number of patients reported so far to 479.
While all the 29 fresh cases reported today were from three Municipal Corporations areas, none was reported from the New Delhi Municipal Corporation area.
According to data available, 479 cases of dengue have been detected here since the outbreak of the disease early this month.
South Delhi Municipal Corporation reported the maximum number of cases at 197, while 180 cases were detected in North Delhi Municipal Corporation area. 86 cases have so far been reported from East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
Out of the 479 cases, five cases have been reported from outside Delhi. A nine-year-old girl died due to dengue last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!