29 fresh dengue cases in Delhi
New Delhi: Twenty nine fresh cases of dengue were reported here today, taking the total number of patients reported so far to 479.
While all the 29 fresh cases reported today were from three Municipal Corporations areas, none was reported from the New Delhi Municipal Corporation area.
According to data available, 479 cases of dengue have been detected here since the outbreak of the disease early this month.
South Delhi Municipal Corporation reported the maximum number of cases at 197, while 180 cases were detected in North Delhi Municipal Corporation area. 86 cases have so far been reported from East Delhi Municipal Corporation.
Out of the 479 cases, five cases have been reported from outside Delhi. A nine-year-old girl died due to dengue last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP