In a video uploaded online, Shaimaa called bariatric surgeon Dr Muffazal Lakdawala, who has been treating Eman, a 'liar' adding that he is not giving right/factual updates about her sister's recovery.
Insecticide-treated nets have had the greatest impact, accounting for an estimated 69% of cases prevented through control tools.
Affecting more women than men, multiple sclerosis victimizes around 2.5 million people around the world. Typically, people are diagnosed in their 20s and 30s.
The research also found that the ratios did not diminish with longer duration in Canada.
Those children with greater emotional dysregulation were more likely to be obese later, researchers said.
The exact cause of dandruff is still unclear. However, a condition called seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is believed to be a common cause of it.
- MCD elections: Report on voting conditions in different areas around Delhi
- Project Ghatak: All you need to know about India's stealth combat drones
- Shocking! Punjab ASI gets dragged along with car to catch drug peddler
- Kashmir crisis: J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti meets PM Modi
- Cheating in examination center in Madhya Pradesh - Watch
- IPL 2017, KKR vs RCB: Fuming Virat Kohli gives an earful to match official after getting out for golden duck — WATCH
- LG G6 India launch today: Here's everything you need to know
- 7th Pay Commission: Final report on allowances in next few days, maximum HRA likely to be Rs 60,000
- Mehbooba Mufti meets PM Narendra Modi, says no talks until stone-pelting, retaliation by security forces ends in J&K
- Arvind Kejriwal threatens to launch 'movement` if MCD exit poll results, predicting BJP victory, come true