Shanghai: China`s deadly outbreak of H7N9 bird flu has spread to a province in the country`s south, the government said today, marking the second announcement in two days of a case in a new location. The local health bureau in the southeastern province of Fujian said a 65-year-old man was confirmed to have the virus. Yesterday, the eastern province of Jiangxi confirmed its first case of H7N9, in a 69-year-old-man. More than 110 people in mainland China have been confirmed with H7N9, with 23 deaths, since the government announced on March 31 that the virus had been found in humans. Most cases have been confined to eastern China. The island of Taiwan has also reported one case. A Chinese expert earlier this week warned of the possibility of more cases in a wider geographical area.
Moeen warned over pro-Gaza Test wristbands
ISIS opens `marriage bureau` in Syria
Farmers should get better technology: PM
Delhi shame: Class 10th student gang-raped in Uttam Nagar at gun point