Now, men can ‘experience’ women’s periods’ pain!
London: Only women can feel a woman’s pain it is believed.
Not so thinks Japanese-British artist Sputniko!, who has designed a machine that imitates the cramps and bleeding experienced by women during menstruation.
The wearable device has a blood dispensing mechanism and uses electrodes to stimulate abdominal muscles, simulating menstrual cramps, New Scientist reported.
A video shows how her Menstruation Machine could inflict period pain on a man, who dons the metal contraption about his waist.
The machine is currently part of the Talk to Me exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and has been nominated for the Signature Art Prize for contemporary visual art in Asia-Pacific nations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends