Eating broccoli can help prevent osteoarthritis
London: Scientists have revealed that eating broccoli could help you avoid suffering the most common form of arthritis- osteoarthritis.
Researchers at the University of East Anglia have discovered that a compound sulforaphane, found mainly in the vegetable, slows down the destruction of cartilage in joints linked with osteoarthritis, the Mirror reported.
The study found that the vegetable might have health benefits for people with osteo arthritis and even protect them from developing the disease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets