Soon, sprayable coffee to give caffeine junkies their daily fix
New York: A Harvard researcher has developed a spray that will give you your much needed caffeine fix without having to drink it.
Harvard undergraduate Ben Yu and Venture Capitalist Deven Soni are betting that their new product, Sprayable Energy, will give coffee and energy drinks a run for their money as the world`s stimulant of choice.
The concept is refreshingly simple. Sprayable Energy consists of water, caffeine and an amino acid that helps the body absorb it.
Four sprays of the odorless solution on a person`s neck or wrists will provide roughly the same caffeine as a small cup of coffee, but because the product is absorbed through the skin, it comes with less of a jolt and fewer lingering jitters than your average Starbucks coffee or Monster energy drink.
Soni told the New York Daily News that their goal is not for people to feel like they`ve had that big caffeine rush, but to make them feel more awake.
Soni, 33, and Yu, 21, are hoping to have their product for sale in stores by the end of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days