Soon, sprayable coffee to give caffeine junkies their daily fix
New York: A Harvard researcher has developed a spray that will give you your much needed caffeine fix without having to drink it.
Harvard undergraduate Ben Yu and Venture Capitalist Deven Soni are betting that their new product, Sprayable Energy, will give coffee and energy drinks a run for their money as the world`s stimulant of choice.
The concept is refreshingly simple. Sprayable Energy consists of water, caffeine and an amino acid that helps the body absorb it.
Four sprays of the odorless solution on a person`s neck or wrists will provide roughly the same caffeine as a small cup of coffee, but because the product is absorbed through the skin, it comes with less of a jolt and fewer lingering jitters than your average Starbucks coffee or Monster energy drink.
Soni told the New York Daily News that their goal is not for people to feel like they`ve had that big caffeine rush, but to make them feel more awake.
Soni, 33, and Yu, 21, are hoping to have their product for sale in stores by the end of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Captured: Witness 70 tiger sharks ripping apart a dead whale! - Watch video
- Indian Premier League 2016, Match 56: Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore — As it happened...
- Revealed! Alia Bhatt to essay the role of a rape victim in 'Udta Punjab'
- This Gurudwara in Iran is a must-visit for Indians, PM Modi too visited on Sunday
- Check out: 7 ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL things to do in Kovalam beach, Kerala!