5 tips to prevent nails from breaking
Zee Media Bureau
Do you yearn for those long, healthy and strong nails? Don’t worry, as we bring to you some of the best methods how to prevent nail breakage and brittle nails.
- Massage your nails with a moisturising lotion to stimulate proper blood flow into them so that they can grow longer and stronger.
- Drink a lot of water to keep your skin overall hydrated and this will also help in preventing dry and damaged nails.
- Include multivitamins and calcium supplements in your diet daily as it works wonders.
- Make a habit of soaking your nails in olive oil, say for 10-15 minutes a day for a month and notice the difference yourself.
- Don’t bite your nails as it will make your nails weak and eventually lead to breakage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Banks checking loan applicant's capacity to repay on Facebook, LinkedIn
- Uganda switches sides, dumping North Korea for South
- Indian Premier League 2016: Did David Warner deserve Most Valuable Player award more than Virat Kohli?
- Suicide bombings in Baghdad: Over 20 killed, 50 injured in series of attacks