5 tips to prevent nails from breaking
Zee Media Bureau
Do you yearn for those long, healthy and strong nails? Don’t worry, as we bring to you some of the best methods how to prevent nail breakage and brittle nails.
- Massage your nails with a moisturising lotion to stimulate proper blood flow into them so that they can grow longer and stronger.
- Drink a lot of water to keep your skin overall hydrated and this will also help in preventing dry and damaged nails.
- Include multivitamins and calcium supplements in your diet daily as it works wonders.
- Make a habit of soaking your nails in olive oil, say for 10-15 minutes a day for a month and notice the difference yourself.
- Don’t bite your nails as it will make your nails weak and eventually lead to breakage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!