5 tips to prevent nails from breaking
Zee Media Bureau
Do you yearn for those long, healthy and strong nails? Don’t worry, as we bring to you some of the best methods how to prevent nail breakage and brittle nails.
- Massage your nails with a moisturising lotion to stimulate proper blood flow into them so that they can grow longer and stronger.
- Drink a lot of water to keep your skin overall hydrated and this will also help in preventing dry and damaged nails.
- Include multivitamins and calcium supplements in your diet daily as it works wonders.
- Make a habit of soaking your nails in olive oil, say for 10-15 minutes a day for a month and notice the difference yourself.
- Don’t bite your nails as it will make your nails weak and eventually lead to breakage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger? - Part II
- European Central Bank scraps 500-euro note
- AgustaWestland probe will focus on names in Italy court judgement, says Manohar Parrikar
- Goa MLA Atanasio Monserrate booked for raping minor
- Kasich dropping out of US presidential race: Report
- Indian woman wins gender discrimination case against Wipro in Britain