5 tips to prevent nails from breaking
Zee Media Bureau
Do you yearn for those long, healthy and strong nails? Don’t worry, as we bring to you some of the best methods how to prevent nail breakage and brittle nails.
- Massage your nails with a moisturising lotion to stimulate proper blood flow into them so that they can grow longer and stronger.
- Drink a lot of water to keep your skin overall hydrated and this will also help in preventing dry and damaged nails.
- Include multivitamins and calcium supplements in your diet daily as it works wonders.
- Make a habit of soaking your nails in olive oil, say for 10-15 minutes a day for a month and notice the difference yourself.
- Don’t bite your nails as it will make your nails weak and eventually lead to breakage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown