Simple hair care regime for frizz-free days
London: Humidity and heat make hair frizzy. To ensure sleek tresses, avoid hair styling products, apply oil only on required areas of hair, and take more tips.
Asgar, stylist to the stars, will tell you how to get rid of frizzy hair, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
- Avoid styling products like hair spray and gels. They can stick to the scalp and cause dandruff.
- Use mild shampoos and conditioners.
- Avoid tying up wet hair, otherwise it will lead to dandruff.
- Apply coconut or olive oil to lengths and ends, but not the scalp. Humidity makes the scalp naturally oily.
- Choose a hairstyle that is more manageable. Don’t opt for those that require styling irons.
- Swimming in cool water might be tempting, but don’t do it frequently as the chlorine present in swimming pool can make hair rough and unhealthy.
- Eat protein rich foods such as fish, nuts, spinach and many more to keep your hair voluminous and healthy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...