Six easy tips to cure skin dryness
New Delhi: People often complain of skin dryness and opt for varied beauty products to cure it. Avoiding long, hot shower bath or drinking at least two litres of water can help you rid the problem.
Femalefirst.co.uk shares tips to take care of dry skin.
1 - Avoid long, hot shower bath - True, that hot water bath relieves stress but it can also make your skin dry. Hot water reduces natural oils from body much faster than lukewarm or cold water.
2 - Use a gentle cleanser or shower gel with moisturiser - Cleanser or nice shower gels make skin smoother and removes dryness.
3 - Use good moisturiser - If face is moisturisd properly using a good moisturiser, it helps make skin soft and smooth. Moisturisers lock in moisture and help reduce dryness.
4 - Drink plenty of water - Experts recommended to drink two litres of water every day. Drinking plenty of water will ensure your body can produce the minerals it needs to function properly.
5 - Eat healthy - Food items or ingredients like fish (salmon and sardines), flax and walnuts help maintain body’s natural oils. Eat food items, which contain Omega-3 acids that produce natural oil and minerals to keep your body healthy.
6 - Exfoliate - Dry skin can produce dead skin cells so it is important to exfoliate weekly to get rid of these cells so your body can produce new ones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH