Yoghurt is the new healthy food for your hair
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: Do you often face one of those mornings where your bath drain is blocked because of all the hair you’re shedding? The monsoon weather can wreak havoc on your hair and leave you with a feeling of cursing this blissful weather.
This is the season where you need to be more conscious not just about your eating habits but also about your hair care regime. Yoghurt is one protein-rich food that is not just good for digestive system but also quite beneficial to treat dull and damaged hair. It can actually save you from those expensive salon treatments and leave you with healthy, shiny locks you would love to run your fingers down.
Here are a few benefits of yoghurt for your hair:
-Applying yoghurt on regular basis can help you get rid of itchy scalp and prevent dandruff as it has anti-fungal properties.
-Humidity and damp weather make hair frizzy in monsoon. Applying yoghurt mixed with two spoons of coconut oil can help tame frizzy hair and soften them.
-Applying a paste of yoghurt mixed with eggs can work wonders on dry hair and make them soft and shiny providing them with the necessary protein and nourishment.
-Also, applying a paste of yoghurt mixed with fenugreek seeds (methi seeds) soaked overnight helps reduce hairfall problem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding