10-kg IED recovered from Hizbul militant hideout in J&K
Jammu: Security forces busted a militant hideout of Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) outfit and recovered arms and explosives, including a 10 kg IED, in Reasi district, defence sources said here on Thursday.
Acting on a tip-off, a joint team of Territorial Army and Rashtriya Rifles troops launched a search operation and busted the hideout in Bakhdeer village, about 185 Km from
here, yesterday, they said.
The recoveries from the hideout included 10-kg IED, 5-UVGL grenades, five detonators, a Chinese grenade, 53 rounds and two magazines of AK, ten rounds of Pika ammunition and a Pakistani-made pistol with one magazine, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say