10-kg IED recovered from Hizbul militant hideout in J&K
Jammu: Security forces busted a militant hideout of Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) outfit and recovered arms and explosives, including a 10 kg IED, in Reasi district, defence sources said here on Thursday.
Acting on a tip-off, a joint team of Territorial Army and Rashtriya Rifles troops launched a search operation and busted the hideout in Bakhdeer village, about 185 Km from
here, yesterday, they said.
The recoveries from the hideout included 10-kg IED, 5-UVGL grenades, five detonators, a Chinese grenade, 53 rounds and two magazines of AK, ten rounds of Pika ammunition and a Pakistani-made pistol with one magazine, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Twitter selling its NFL ad spots for over $50 million
- Ensure single point contact for black money disclosures: CBDT
- 'Incentives announced for textiles will help create jobs'
- REVEALED: ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi's mansion has swimming pool, private zoo - Know more here
- Now ''like'' 360-degree videos in VR on Facebook