10-kg IED recovered from Hizbul militant hideout in J&K
Jammu: Security forces busted a militant hideout of Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) outfit and recovered arms and explosives, including a 10 kg IED, in Reasi district, defence sources said here on Thursday.
Acting on a tip-off, a joint team of Territorial Army and Rashtriya Rifles troops launched a search operation and busted the hideout in Bakhdeer village, about 185 Km from
here, yesterday, they said.
The recoveries from the hideout included 10-kg IED, 5-UVGL grenades, five detonators, a Chinese grenade, 53 rounds and two magazines of AK, ten rounds of Pika ammunition and a Pakistani-made pistol with one magazine, they said.
- India-born Sanjeev Gupta's Liberty House to bid for Tata Steel UK on Tuesday
- Deepika Padukone NOT in Salman Khan film?
- MUST WATCH: BJP MP Navjot Singh Sidhu's amazing speech on religion in Muslim conference
- SRH vs RCB, IPL 2016: Why David Warner was unhappy with Tabraiz Shamsi’s 'Bus Driver' celebration!
- This Indian business tycoon and wife under high-risk security category!