10-kg IED recovered from Hizbul militant hideout in J&K
Jammu: Security forces busted a militant hideout of Hizbul Mujahideen (HM) outfit and recovered arms and explosives, including a 10 kg IED, in Reasi district, defence sources said here on Thursday.
Acting on a tip-off, a joint team of Territorial Army and Rashtriya Rifles troops launched a search operation and busted the hideout in Bakhdeer village, about 185 Km from
here, yesterday, they said.
The recoveries from the hideout included 10-kg IED, 5-UVGL grenades, five detonators, a Chinese grenade, 53 rounds and two magazines of AK, ten rounds of Pika ammunition and a Pakistani-made pistol with one magazine, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town