Army jawan injured in mine blast along LoC
Jammu: An Army jawan was injured Tuesday morning in a mine blast along the Line of Control in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir, an Army official said.
The mine blast occurred at around 6 AM in Garhi sector of Poonch district when jawans were patrolling the area, the official said.
The jawan suffered injury in his left leg and was admitted to hospital, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot