Cong should come out with instances of corruption in J&K govt: NC
Jammu: National Conference on Monday said that if coalition partner Congress feels that certain ministers are corrupt, it should come out with instances and evidence of corruption.
"We are following coalition dharma sincerely -- However, if there are certain instances of corruption -- anybody from Congress feels that there are certain ministers those are corrupt, I would request Congress to come out with instances and evidence," NC provincial president Devender Singh Rana told reporters here.
Replying to question about statement of Union Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad about corruption in the state government, he said "any ministers concerned can be taken to task--if there are any-- but it is prerogative of government--and not of the party--".
Asserting that he had to sacrifice the wishes of his family members to make his party a vibrant force, Union Minister for Health, Ghulam Nabi Azad, yesterday expressed his concern over rampant corruption in the state. "The image Congress had left in the people after 2002 seems to be damaged due to corruption in the present regime," he had.
"NC and Congress are coalition in J&K -- we have excellent relationship --and coalition is moving forward in best way," Rana said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch