J&K: 5 Vaishnodevi pilgrims killed
Jammu: Five Vaishnodevi pilgrims were among
six killed while as many people injured in two separate
accidents in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir on Friday.
A Scorpio vehicle carrying Vaishnodevi pilgrims back
to their native place in Haryana collided with a truck of
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) on Jammu-Pathankote national highway at Sapowal, about 45-kms from here, in Samba district this evening, police said.
In the collision, five pilgrims died on the spot and
four others were injured.
The injured have been shifted to hospital for treatment.
In another mishap, one person was killed and two
others injured when the vehicle in which they were travelling
collided with another vehicle on the highway in Bari
Brahmana area tonight, they said adding the injured have been hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah