J&K Cong condemns death of youths in Bandipora
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee president Saifuddin Soz on Sunday condemned the killing of youth allegedly in an Army firing in the Sumbal area of Bandipora district.
"I express my deepest anguish at the very sad happening at Sumbal in which two people got killed Army firing. I condemn the firing which caused these deaths," Soz said in a statement here.
Army should institute a high level inquiry and bring the persons responsible for this tragic and unfortunate event to book, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah