J&K Cong condemns death of youths in Bandipora
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee president Saifuddin Soz on Sunday condemned the killing of youth allegedly in an Army firing in the Sumbal area of Bandipora district.
"I express my deepest anguish at the very sad happening at Sumbal in which two people got killed Army firing. I condemn the firing which caused these deaths," Soz said in a statement here.
Army should institute a high level inquiry and bring the persons responsible for this tragic and unfortunate event to book, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Pokemon Go daily used twice as much as Facebook
- Virat Kohli: Five incredible records set by India captain during 200-run knock
- In Gujarat, 95 of 100 suspects in crimes against Dalits acquitted
- Four people killed in Darjeeling building collapse
- Congress sounds UP poll bugle; Sonia, Rahul flag off three-day bus Yatra '27 Saal UP Behaal'