J&K Cong condemns death of youths in Bandipora
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee president Saifuddin Soz on Sunday condemned the killing of youth allegedly in an Army firing in the Sumbal area of Bandipora district.
"I express my deepest anguish at the very sad happening at Sumbal in which two people got killed Army firing. I condemn the firing which caused these deaths," Soz said in a statement here.
Army should institute a high level inquiry and bring the persons responsible for this tragic and unfortunate event to book, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon