J&K Cong condemns death of youths in Bandipora
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee president Saifuddin Soz on Sunday condemned the killing of youth allegedly in an Army firing in the Sumbal area of Bandipora district.
"I express my deepest anguish at the very sad happening at Sumbal in which two people got killed Army firing. I condemn the firing which caused these deaths," Soz said in a statement here.
Army should institute a high level inquiry and bring the persons responsible for this tragic and unfortunate event to book, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi