J&K Cong condemns death of youths in Bandipora
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Pradesh Congress Committee president Saifuddin Soz on Sunday condemned the killing of youth allegedly in an Army firing in the Sumbal area of Bandipora district.
"I express my deepest anguish at the very sad happening at Sumbal in which two people got killed Army firing. I condemn the firing which caused these deaths," Soz said in a statement here.
Army should institute a high level inquiry and bring the persons responsible for this tragic and unfortunate event to book, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire