J&K govt asks private nurseries to get accreditation
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has asked owners of private nurseries to get National Level Certification in order to boost the quality of plant and fruit production in the state.
Quality plants produced should carry National Level Certification which will ultimately result in boosting the quality of fruit production in the region as per market demand, Director Horticulture (Jammu) Anil Kumar Sharma said.
Besides, the accredited nurseries will be eligible for export of fruit plants outside the state, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee wants West Bengal to be called ‘Bangla’: Report
- What a journey! Watch video that introduced US President Barack Obama at Democratic National Convention
- No newspapers, television for Arvind Kejriwal for 12 days in August - Know why
- Flood wrecks havoc in Bihar, Assam; more than 40 dead, lakhs affected
- Houthi rebels form Supreme Council to govern Yemen