J&K govt asks private nurseries to get accreditation
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has asked owners of private nurseries to get National Level Certification in order to boost the quality of plant and fruit production in the state.
Quality plants produced should carry National Level Certification which will ultimately result in boosting the quality of fruit production in the region as per market demand, Director Horticulture (Jammu) Anil Kumar Sharma said.
Besides, the accredited nurseries will be eligible for export of fruit plants outside the state, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...