J&K govt asks private nurseries to get accreditation
Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir government has asked owners of private nurseries to get National Level Certification in order to boost the quality of plant and fruit production in the state.
Quality plants produced should carry National Level Certification which will ultimately result in boosting the quality of fruit production in the region as per market demand, Director Horticulture (Jammu) Anil Kumar Sharma said.
Besides, the accredited nurseries will be eligible for export of fruit plants outside the state, Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan