J&K: Panthers Party stages walkout from Assembly
Srinagar: National Panthers Party members
on Tuesday staged a walkout in the Jammu and Kashmir Assembly
accusing the NC-Congress government of not being serious about
"We come here with lot of issues of public importance
but for the past seven days there has been no business. The
government is not serious about proceedings of the House,"
NPP MLA Harsh Dev Singh said.
The House witnessed pandemonium as the PDP demanded a
discussion on the death of an NC worker allegedly in police
"They (PDP) have brought an important issue. It should
have been discussed," the NPP member said.
Singh and two other NPP members later staged a walkout
from the House which was adjourned sine die.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy