J&K: PSO`s son killed in blast in Kishtwar
Jammu: The son of a Personal Security Officer (PSO) of a BJP leader was killed in a blast triggered by militants in Kishtwar district of Jammu and Kashmir.
The blast took place outside the house of the PSO in Sounder village of Dacchan belt of Kishtwar district late last night, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Bhim Sen Toti told PTI.
"We have sent a team lead by Station House Officer (SHO) to this remote belt which is a four-hour foot journey. Once they return, we will have full details", he said.
Initial reports said that militants hurled grenades at the house of Shadi Lal-- PSO of BJP Dachan President Ravi Kumar in village Sounder late last night. Hi nine-year-old son was killed in the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical