Process of J&K interlocutors not a sincere: CPI-M
Srinagar: A senior CPI-M leader on Saturday
questioned the validity of the team of interlocutors on Jammu
and Kashmir saying a political issue can be resolved by
"The process of interlocutors is not a sincere thing
because there will be no political dialogue, there are no
political personalities involved in it, so what is it? After
all Kashmir problem is a political problem," CPI-M Central
Committee member Mohammad Salim told reporters here.
He said there was need for dialogue to resolve the Kashmir
issue, which he termed is a "multi-dimensional problem which
needs a multi-pronged solution."
"We have come forward with a resolution on how to begin
with," he said.
Shahid Siddiqui (Rashtriya Lok Dal) said there was need
for holding dialogue between people to find solution to the
He also said that Kashmiri leadership should be realistic
in its approach.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- First Minister Nicola Sturgeon plans EU future for Scotland after Brexit
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal