‘BJP lost Karnataka polls due to its own mistakes’
Jabalpur: BJP national vice-president Prabhat Jha has said that his party lost the Karnataka Assembly elections due to its own mistakes.
"I feel that BJP lost the Karnataka elections because tickets were given to some candidates, who did not have a clean image," Prabhat told reporters here last evening.
The mistakes made by the party would not be repeated during this year`s Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, he said.
"While allotting the tickets (in MP), the winnability factor would be considered along with the image of the prospective nominee. The party will not field candidates, who have a poor image with the public," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands