‘BJP lost Karnataka polls due to its own mistakes’
Jabalpur: BJP national vice-president Prabhat Jha has said that his party lost the Karnataka Assembly elections due to its own mistakes.
"I feel that BJP lost the Karnataka elections because tickets were given to some candidates, who did not have a clean image," Prabhat told reporters here last evening.
The mistakes made by the party would not be repeated during this year`s Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, he said.
"While allotting the tickets (in MP), the winnability factor would be considered along with the image of the prospective nominee. The party will not field candidates, who have a poor image with the public," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen