‘BJP lost Karnataka polls due to its own mistakes’
Jabalpur: BJP national vice-president Prabhat Jha has said that his party lost the Karnataka Assembly elections due to its own mistakes.
"I feel that BJP lost the Karnataka elections because tickets were given to some candidates, who did not have a clean image," Prabhat told reporters here last evening.
The mistakes made by the party would not be repeated during this year`s Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, he said.
"While allotting the tickets (in MP), the winnability factor would be considered along with the image of the prospective nominee. The party will not field candidates, who have a poor image with the public," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister