‘BJP lost Karnataka polls due to its own mistakes’
Jabalpur: BJP national vice-president Prabhat Jha has said that his party lost the Karnataka Assembly elections due to its own mistakes.
"I feel that BJP lost the Karnataka elections because tickets were given to some candidates, who did not have a clean image," Prabhat told reporters here last evening.
The mistakes made by the party would not be repeated during this year`s Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, he said.
"While allotting the tickets (in MP), the winnability factor would be considered along with the image of the prospective nominee. The party will not field candidates, who have a poor image with the public," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`