‘BJP lost Karnataka polls due to its own mistakes’
Jabalpur: BJP national vice-president Prabhat Jha has said that his party lost the Karnataka Assembly elections due to its own mistakes.
"I feel that BJP lost the Karnataka elections because tickets were given to some candidates, who did not have a clean image," Prabhat told reporters here last evening.
The mistakes made by the party would not be repeated during this year`s Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, he said.
"While allotting the tickets (in MP), the winnability factor would be considered along with the image of the prospective nominee. The party will not field candidates, who have a poor image with the public," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh