Kerala MPs protest against Railway budget in Delhi
New Delhi: Member of Parliaments of Kerala protested against the Railway Budget here on Wednesday.
Earlier today, Samajwadi Party leader Naresh Agarwal called the budget disappointing and said that it was not in interest of the common man but capitalists.
The budget has drawn flak from various political parties and the common people.
Yesterday, Union Railway Minister Sadananda Gowda presented his maiden Railway Budget where he introduced a slew of reform measures to modernise Indian Railways.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- BJP upset with Subramanian Swamy but will wait and watch before taking action
- Brexit vote adds to uncertainty over global economy, impact won't be seen soon
- Brexit shock triggers race to salvage EU
- Brexit may make UK real estate cheaper for Indian buyers
- Rolls-Royce introduces Dawn convertible in India at Rs 6.25 crore