Kerala MPs protest against Railway budget in Delhi
New Delhi: Member of Parliaments of Kerala protested against the Railway Budget here on Wednesday.
Earlier today, Samajwadi Party leader Naresh Agarwal called the budget disappointing and said that it was not in interest of the common man but capitalists.
The budget has drawn flak from various political parties and the common people.
Yesterday, Union Railway Minister Sadananda Gowda presented his maiden Railway Budget where he introduced a slew of reform measures to modernise Indian Railways.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred