Kerela: 17 girls hospitalised over suspected food poisoning
Kannur: At least 17 girls of an orphanage
here were admitted to hospital on Thursday for suspected food
poisoning, hospital sources said.
The girls of the Sandhwanam orphanage under Kannur diocese
were hospitalised following complaints of vomiting and
giddiness, sources said.
The girls, all under 15 years, had `Kanji` (rice gruel)
and `payar` (a dish made of green gram) in the morning.
Their condition is stable, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf