Kerela: 17 girls hospitalised over suspected food poisoning
Kannur: At least 17 girls of an orphanage
here were admitted to hospital on Thursday for suspected food
poisoning, hospital sources said.
The girls of the Sandhwanam orphanage under Kannur diocese
were hospitalised following complaints of vomiting and
giddiness, sources said.
The girls, all under 15 years, had `Kanji` (rice gruel)
and `payar` (a dish made of green gram) in the morning.
Their condition is stable, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical