Kerela: 17 girls hospitalised over suspected food poisoning
Kannur: At least 17 girls of an orphanage
here were admitted to hospital on Thursday for suspected food
poisoning, hospital sources said.
The girls of the Sandhwanam orphanage under Kannur diocese
were hospitalised following complaints of vomiting and
giddiness, sources said.
The girls, all under 15 years, had `Kanji` (rice gruel)
and `payar` (a dish made of green gram) in the morning.
Their condition is stable, the sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport