Kerela: 17 girls hospitalised over suspected food poisoning
Kannur: At least 17 girls of an orphanage
here were admitted to hospital on Thursday for suspected food
poisoning, hospital sources said.
The girls of the Sandhwanam orphanage under Kannur diocese
were hospitalised following complaints of vomiting and
giddiness, sources said.
The girls, all under 15 years, had `Kanji` (rice gruel)
and `payar` (a dish made of green gram) in the morning.
Their condition is stable, the sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- WhatsApp chat between Hrithik Roshan and his mother will give you fitness goals! View inside
- Producer's Guild hold emergency meet after 'Dishoom' leak threat
- WATCH: HISTORIC! Neeraj Chopra sets U-20 Javelin record, becomes first Indian world champion in athletics
- REVEALED: Why Hindu families in Aligarh want to sell their houses, leave area
- We’re not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again!