Kerela: 17 girls hospitalised over suspected food poisoning
Kannur: At least 17 girls of an orphanage
here were admitted to hospital on Thursday for suspected food
poisoning, hospital sources said.
The girls of the Sandhwanam orphanage under Kannur diocese
were hospitalised following complaints of vomiting and
giddiness, sources said.
The girls, all under 15 years, had `Kanji` (rice gruel)
and `payar` (a dish made of green gram) in the morning.
Their condition is stable, the sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon