Khargone (MP): At least 67 people, including 10 children, fell ill after consuming food at a wedding party in Sita Mangal Bhawan here, police said on Monday.
The incident took place last night following which all the victims were admitted to a district hospital around 2 AM for suspected food poisoning, Sanjay Bhatt, a senior doctor told PTI today.
He said that proper medical facilities are being provided to all the victims including groom Sourabh Gupta.
Many guests had complained of vomiting, loose motion, and nausea after eating dinner, Khargone Police Station Inspector Brijesh Malaviya said.
The inspector said that police are investigating the matter and food samples are being collected for testing.