Condition of Deshmukh showing signs of steady improvement
Chennai: The condition of Union Science and Technology Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh, who is undergoing treatment for a serious liver ailment at a hospital here, is showing signs of steady improvement, hospital sources said.
"The condition of Deshmukh is showing signs of steady improvement," sources at the Global Hospitals where he was admitted in a critical condition on Monday last said.
The sources said he was `on and off" the ventilator.
The 67-year-old former Maharashtra Chief Minister was brought here from Mumbai in an air ambulance and hospitalised for possible liver transplant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested