Four killed in road accident in Nasik
Nashik: Four persons were today killed
and six others seriously injured in a road accident on the
Nashik-Pune highway, police said.
The incident occurred at Chehadi-Shiv area here when a Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) bus collided head-on with a car, killing its occupants, they said.
All the victims, hailing from Mumbai, were proceeding for
a pilgrimage to Shirdi, police said.
The deceased have not been identified yet and the injured
have been admitted to a private hospital near Nashik road,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why