More rain in Delhi today
New Delhi: It rained in many parts of Delhi Saturday morning, making the weather pleasant. The Met office has forecast more rainfall here.
"There will be rainfall or thundershowers in some parts of the city," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The city has recorded 10.2 mm of rainfall since late Friday.
The days minimum temperature was 23.7 degrees Celsius, three notches below the season's average.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 90 percent.
The day's maximum temperature is likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Friday's maximum temperature settled a notch above the season's average at 34.5 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 26 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state