More rain in Delhi today
New Delhi: It rained in many parts of Delhi Saturday morning, making the weather pleasant. The Met office has forecast more rainfall here.
"There will be rainfall or thundershowers in some parts of the city," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The city has recorded 10.2 mm of rainfall since late Friday.
The days minimum temperature was 23.7 degrees Celsius, three notches below the season's average.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 90 percent.
The day's maximum temperature is likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Friday's maximum temperature settled a notch above the season's average at 34.5 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 26 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands