More rain in Delhi today
New Delhi: It rained in many parts of Delhi Saturday morning, making the weather pleasant. The Met office has forecast more rainfall here.
"There will be rainfall or thundershowers in some parts of the city," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The city has recorded 10.2 mm of rainfall since late Friday.
The days minimum temperature was 23.7 degrees Celsius, three notches below the season's average.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 90 percent.
The day's maximum temperature is likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Friday's maximum temperature settled a notch above the season's average at 34.5 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 26 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan