More rain in Delhi today
New Delhi: It rained in many parts of Delhi Saturday morning, making the weather pleasant. The Met office has forecast more rainfall here.
"There will be rainfall or thundershowers in some parts of the city," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The city has recorded 10.2 mm of rainfall since late Friday.
The days minimum temperature was 23.7 degrees Celsius, three notches below the season's average.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 90 percent.
The day's maximum temperature is likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Friday's maximum temperature settled a notch above the season's average at 34.5 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 26 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP