More rain in Delhi today
New Delhi: It rained in many parts of Delhi Saturday morning, making the weather pleasant. The Met office has forecast more rainfall here.
"There will be rainfall or thundershowers in some parts of the city," said an India Meteorological Department official.
The city has recorded 10.2 mm of rainfall since late Friday.
The days minimum temperature was 23.7 degrees Celsius, three notches below the season's average.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 90 percent.
The day's maximum temperature is likely to hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Friday's maximum temperature settled a notch above the season's average at 34.5 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature settled at 26 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- No Indian casualty in Italy earthquake
- Banaras Hindu University male student abducted, gang-raped
- India stresses State's accountability in terror-WMD linkage
- 'RSS people killed Mahatma Gandhi' - Did Rahul Gandhi say this? Is he lying now? WATCH this video; find out
- Leaked data, if genuine, may compromise Scorpene's stealth element: Former Navy chief